Attach an article to a Hub card
As a much-requested update, you can now manually create a new card for your team, and attach a specific article to it for reference.
This helps to streamline the process of improving your content over time by quickly flagging an article for an update, or by connecting an existing hub card to an article that you're working on to resolve the issue that's come up.
We've also rethought the layout of the screen to make your experience with the Hub more fluid and natural.
- Better visibility on which card in the list is currently active
- Moved the quick actions for a card to the top of the page, increasing the width of the main card activity area
- Added quick reply button for feedback cards, making it easy for you to quickly respond to the feedback submitted
- Cleaned up the card breakdown, making it easier to consume the card at a glance
- Improved the information shown to see the current type & state of the card